The training is open to all university teachers and doctoral students from all universities in Poland.
As a result of the training:
- you will learn why educational resources can be open, analyze the pros and cons of using RES in your own practice;
- you will learn about Creative Commons licenses and practice how to use RES according to the terms of the license;
- you will discover the wealth of open resources and learn how to search them effectively and assess their quality;
- you will find out if the resources you have searched for can be combined with each other to create a new quality;
- finally, you will independently create and publish your educational resource open to others!
The Centre of e-Learning at AGH University of Science and Technology (CeL AGH) The Centre of e-Learning at AGH University of Science and Technology (CeL AGH)