The objectives of the project are:
1. To improve the key competencies, skills, and learning performance of young people in schools, by promoting quality improvements, innovation excellence at the educational level, and involving digital inclusiveness.
2. To improve the competencies of teachers and educators to promote digital inclusion and tackle disinformation through education and training.
The expected outcomes:
- Training of trainers for implementing digital inclusion, developed from analyzed results and best practices from teachers and trainers in the field of digital Inclusion.
- Guide for educators including materials from Intellectual outputs of the project.
- Study of best practices and case studies.
- Online contest for schools to present their best practices in digital inclusion of all learners.
- Final seminar.
Target groups of DI4All project: students, school staff, schools, other education providers, public bodies, national agencies.
Project coordinator: Ossiannilsson Quality in Open Online Learning (QOOL) Consultancy (Lund, Sweden), project partner: Lithuanian College of Democracy (Vilnius, Lithuania).
Ossiannilsson Quality in Open Online Learning (QOOL) Consultancy
Contributed by: Prof., Dr. Ebba Ossiannilsson
Date and Time: Mar 08, 2022 10:00 (UTC)
(view in other timezones)