Events displayed in timezone: Europe/London
ERASMUS+ Project DI4ALL (Digital Inclusion for all)
March 7, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am GMT
The Digital Inclusion for all Learners (DI4All) project aims to promote digital inclusion and improve the key competencies, skills, and learning performance of young people in schools. The project seeks to tackle disinformation through education and training and enhance the competencies of teachers and educators.
- To improve the key competencies, skills, and learning performance of young people in schools, through the promotion of quality improvements, innovation excellence, and digital inclusiveness.
- To enhance the competencies of teachers and educators to promote digital inclusion and tackle disinformation through education and training.
- A training of trainers program, developed from analyzed results and best practices from teachers and trainers in the field of digital inclusion.
- A guide for educators, including materials from the Intellectual outputs of the project.
- A study of best practices and case studies.
- An online contest for schools to present their best practices in digital inclusion of all learners.
- A final seminar.
Target Groups: The DI4All project targets students, school staff, schools, other education providers, public bodies, and national agencies.
Project Coordination: The project coordinator is Ossiannilsson Quality in Open Online Learning (QOOL) Consultancy, based in Lund, Sweden. The project partner is the Lithuanian College of Democracy in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Conclusion: The Digital Inclusion for all Learners (DI4All) project is a significant initiative aimed at promoting digital inclusion in education and enhancing the skills and competencies of young people and teachers. The project’s expected outcomes, such as the training of trainers program, a guide for educators, and the online contest, will help achieve its objectives and drive change in the education sector.